Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Closet Full of Nothing...

You think that a girly girl could find something to wear to any occasion. Not me. It takes me up to two hours to get ready to go to the movies with just a group of girlfriends. I studied my closet carefully to find a way to fix this on going problem I have and I finally discovered what it was. If you look at the picture bellow you will notice that almost every single shirt I own is a fancy shirt. I wear it a couple of times and I'm not able to spice it up any further, I get sick of wearing it and go into a deep depression because "I have nothing to wear".


I discovered that the best way to shop is simple and basic. Simple solid colored shirts in short and long sleeved and tank tops are defiantly the way to go. I figured that if I get solid colored shirts in every color both long and short sleeved I could wear it with any a simple pair of jeans and ACCESSORIZE the outfit using a scarves, vest, jewelry or even a cute belt. Now that I know what I'm doing wrong with my shopping I would defiantly prioritize what I need to buy in order to have a killer outfit on standby any day.



For the next time I decide to go shopping I decided to make a list of things I absolutely NEED so she won't hear the phrase "I have nothing to wear" again:

- Long sleeved shirts (Black, Green, Blue and Brown)
- Short sleeved shirts (White, Green, Blue, Black and Brown)
- Jeans (light wash, medium wash and dark wash)
- White pants
- Scarfs (Purple, Pink, White, Green and Blue)
- Leggings (brown and grey)

I feel like if I have the things I've listed above I can create a new outfit so easily and so quickly. For example: A black long sleeved shirt with a pair of medium wash jeans and a purple scarf would create the perfect casual outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment