Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Birthday can't come any sooner

I have a big passion for making videos, editing videos and make up. But I don't have a camera! I recently launched a YouTube channel where I plan to  film: Make Up Tutorials, Hair Tutorials, Hauls, Fashion Videos, Outfits Of The Day (OOTD), Tags and Vlogs.


I'm supposed to be getting a camera for my Birthday that will allow me to do those things, but I want to be able to do them now! I feel like waiting 24 days from now is going to be such a drag even though when my Birthday does come I'm going to think that it came quickly.



So bellow are a list of video ideas I have planned out: 
1- My Foundation Routine for Oily Skin
2- A Simple Neutral Eye Make Up Tutorial
3- Tropical Blue Eyes Make Up Tutorial
4- Christmas Inspired Make Up Tutorial
5- Christmas Outfit Ideas
6- Christmas Holiday Gift Suggestions
7- Christmas Tag Edition 1
8- Christmas Tag Edition 2
9- Christmas Tag Edition 3 (if it exists this year)
10- My Secret to Long Thick Curled lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment