Friday, October 21, 2011

20 Random Facts About Me

1. I love Reading

2. I love Swimming

3. I love Perfumes and Body Sprays

4. I love Scented Candles

5. I probably have the best memory ever when it comes to events (knock on wood)

6. I love make up

7. I want to be a lawyer

8. I love travelling

9. I've been to 14 different places (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Khobar, Dubai, Abu Dahbi, Bahrain, Syria, Lebanon, Germany, Paris, England, Italy, Thailand and Turkey)

10. I'm a sucker for romantic books or movies.

11. I'm in LOVE with the Vampire Diaries

12. I'm VERY organized

13. I love french fries

14. I don't drink coffee, pepsies, energy drinks or tea.

15. I love the winter fashion

16. My favorite color is pink

17. I love monkies.

18. My mom is my BFF and if you don't get along with her then I can guarantee we won't get along

19. God and Jesus are big parts of my life

20. I'm the eldest in my family

No comments:

Post a Comment