Monday, October 24, 2011

Product Review: Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner

Pros:
- Long lasting
- Easy to use
- Perfect for those who have a tough time creating the winged eye look 
- Smooth
- Easy to draw with
- The brush it comes with is amazing

Cons:
- Primer/Concealer on the lid must be applied before using this product (which isn't a big deal) 
- The packaging looks like a moisturizer I saw my grandpa using when I was six (lol, i wish it came in a prettier packaging)

My thoughts:
I highly recommend this products for all the girls out there who have been trying so hard to re-create the winged eye liner look and couldn't, believe me I was there. I tried both pencil and liquid liner and they didn't give me the look I was looking for. When using the liquid liner I got a huge mess on my eyes and it was just a disaster and the pencil liner barely lasted an our (it could be because I have oily skin). But the gel liner gave me the perfect wing I was looking for, it lasted a long time considering I could get rich off of my own face, it came with a GOOD brush, it was inexpensive, and a little bit goes a long way! 


No comments:

Post a Comment