Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sunday Church :)

Ever since school started, after school, my mom and brothers and I go to church. It is honestly the best thing we have done since moving to Jordan. It allowed me to connect with God and Jesus Christ and to be a more peaceful and better person. Even though sometimes I don't understand what the priest is saying; praying and asking God for forgiveness and mercy and for all the wishes that I have in mind makes me feel so much better. When I leave church I feel like I am a better person and it makes me feel good. It's also nice to meet new people at church which we always do. So I'm really excited about going to church tomorrow after school, I think it's going to be what I need to relieve myself from all the stress I've been under (academically and socially).
Even if your not Christian, praying is the most refreshing and beautiful feeling you can ever have. You feel like you are talking to someone who actually has the ability to help you and you can understand things that you never really understood such as death or why you where put in a certain situation. I am honestly so thankful that I got back into the habit of praying and having God in my life because now I know things could never go wrong and if they did they went wrong for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment