Monday, October 31, 2011

How to: Create Your Own INEXPENSIVE Sexy Cat Costume

Since I am unable to go out and get the Nicki Minaj look like I was looking forward to I decided to be simplest thing for Halloween, a CAT! This is how I'm most probably going to wear the outfit:

1. Leather/Plain black leggings are perfect because leggings and heels look super pretty together AND cats have really thin legs and I feel like leggings really slim out your legs. And the reason I chose black is because black is just super pretty for parties and they are found Everywhere!


2. Black tank top A black tank top just goes with the black leggings because cats are usually the same color as their legs minus the patterns they may have. 


3. Black heels, the higher the better!
I personally love black pumps especially for parties, and plus with leggings the heels really make your legs look thinner and they are just the perfect party outfit.


4. Cat ear headband!
This very small yet important accessory will tie the whole look together, you don't have to go out and buy a cat eared headband BUT you can do what I'm probably going to and and make my own  by getting a regular black headband, drawing two cat black cat ears and taping them on to the headband. But this is a definite thing that you need if your gonna be a cat!

HAIR!
You can go all out with your hair but I'm going to be curling mine since I like that better than crimped hair and it'll give your hair a lot more volume and it'll hide the headband part of the cat ears. 

MAKE UP!
Winged eye liner is a MUST since cats are the creators of that look, that's if you wanna keep it simple. If your brave enough to do eye shadow I would highly suggest silver, since it's really in this Fall with a bold red lip as a statement also because when I put on red lipstick sloppily my mom tells me I look like a cat who ate her kids so perfect I guess! And I will draw a nose and whiskers using my gel or liquid liner!


1 comment: