Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Favorite Lawyers from movies

Elle from Legally Blonde: She is probably the reason why I wanted to be a lawyer in the first place. She is defiantly a girly girl which I totally am. I love hair, make up and fashion but the dogs...not so much. She has such a good heart even though people mistaken her for stupid and she really does enjoy helping people. Which is what a lawyer is all about.

Liv from Bride Waras: Liv from Bride Wars is probably my twin sister, aside from the looks, she is just like me in terms where she's not afraid to get what she wants, she is demanding and confident. She has a side to her that people respect because she's so professional and confident.
Listen to me: I watched this movie once in 2006 and until this day I want to watch it again. Although I don't remember much about it I remember that I fell in love with the brunette character and her speech at the court room blew me away and I remember how intense it was being in the court room scene and that is what attracted me to the whole "I want to be a lawyer" thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment