Friday, October 21, 2011

Vampire Diaries!

Vampire Diaries is my favorite show and the only one I watch since I'm not a big TV girl. But in all honesty I've been slacking a little bit on the show since it doesn't air on my TV where I live so I have to borrow the CDs from who ever has them at my school. But today my friend gave me a link where I could watch the shows for free like they're on YouTube; which makes me very excited! The only downfall to all this is my slow Internet, I've been waiting 35 minutes for the show to buffer and it's not even half way there yet. But it doesn't matter because I absolutely love Damon and Elaina plus I'm a nerd for history and all that. And it has romance in it which is the recipe to a perfect show for me. I love Elaina's fashion also and I really want to get a karma leather jacket like hers but I can't (whaa). My favorite part about last year was laying on my bed with my laptop watching the show while it rained and I had a cup of hot chocolate with me. Hopefully I get to relive that this year too! Anyway I'm really excited to get back on track with watching the show. Surprisingly it's the only show that brings the girls in my grade together since a lot of them watch the show and we talk about it in class. So I'm just writing this blog while the episode buffers to further excite me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment