Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ankle Booties & Lace Tights

This year I really want ankle booties. I've been eyeing them since last year. I think I'm going to get them when I go winter shopping.




Ankle boots would look super pretty (in my opinion) with lace tights or leggings with a dress or a skirt and a coat. I feel like that would be a really pretty outfit.


Plus lace tights just scream Vampire Diaries fashion. I feel like it's shopping Catherine would wear. Either her or Aria from Pretty Little Liars. So I'm really excited to go out and get my ankle booties and lace tights this year. I feel like that's going to be my signature look for Winter 2011 :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG so happy I found your blog!! I love this look and am totally gonna try rocking it a year late haha.I love TVD as well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete