Friday, October 28, 2011

How to: Create Your Own INEXPENSIVE Nicki Minaj Costume

I decided I want to be Nicki Minaj this year for Halloween. My school is going to be hosting a Halloween party on Thursday November 3rd, 2011 (a little late but it's better late than never, like last year, it got cancelled). Anyway I thought it would be fun and helpful to share what I will be doing in order to re-create her look.

OUTFIT:  By the looks of it on Google Nicki Minaj matches her pants and shirt, so I have a pair of purple pants that i got from Next  forever ago that I'm going to wear with a purple shirt.

SHOES: Nicki Minaj is really big on heals but since I want to enjoy the party without getting sore feet, I decided to just go with my black boots, sine Nicki Minaj really likes boots, plus, it'll be really cold and boots will keep me warm.

HAIR: I'm going to try and find a pink wig, because if I get a blonde one people will mistaken me for Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj LOVES pink.

MAKE UP: The make up will probably be my favorite part of the whole look because I'm going to be using foundation and a setting powder that is way darker than my skin tone so I can re-create Nicki Minaj's dark flawless look. I'm going to apply a hot pink lip stick and put a crazy eye shadow color on my lid like lime green.

No comments:

Post a Comment