Friday, October 21, 2011

My Birthday Wish List

My Birthday is in 43 days! I'm super excited I'm going to be 17 but at the same time I can't believe it! I feel so old! I decided that I should make a wish list of things I want for my Birthday to help me get even more excited. On Birthday usually I try to do 1 good deed like help a stranger out and put others before myself. I don't know what I will do for my Birthday this year though. I think I'll invite some friends over and we'll have pizza and watch a movie then have cake.

But here is my item wish list for my Birthday:

1. Pink Sony Cyber-shot 14.1 megapixels

2. Victor's Secret Amber Romance Body Spray
3. Stuffed animal monkey the fatter the better


4. DKNY Be Delicious Perfume

5. Mariah Carey M Perfume

6. Garnier BB Eye Roll-on
7. OPI nail polish "Sweet heart" 




No comments:

Post a Comment