Friday, October 21, 2011

My Current Music Obsession

So lately I've been listening to a lot of music of different genera and usually I'm not a big fan of buying music off of iTunes so when I really like a song I just YouTube it and listen to it when I want to but these past few days I found myself on iTunes listening to a bunch of music on shuffle and I thought I would recommend some music even though they are probably known by everyone. So here are my top 5 songs as of 2 weeks ago:

- Stereo Hearts- Gym Class Hereos
- We Found Love- Rihanna
- Got to Love You- Sean Paul
- Sexy and I know it- LMFAO
- For the Love of a Daughter- Demi Lovato

Also I feel like music is a great way to remember things like sometimes when I'm on iTunes and a song that I've not heard since maybe 2008 comes on I automatically remember 8th grade and it just gives me such a deja vu. So whenever I miss someone or something I just listen to the song they remind me of and I feel so much better. I'm also such a sucker for classical music! Something about the violin and cello and base excite me and sooth me. Like the best thing ever is listening to classical music with a good book in bed. It's so relaxing and I find that when I do that I'm in such a good mood the next day and it's all I look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment