Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Rosary Trend?

Now here is something I thought would never become a fashion trend, but since I decided to follow with it I decided why not blog? So in my school I noticed that a lot of girls have been wearing their rosaries as necklaces. Not just Christian girls but also Muslim girls have been wearing their rosaries as well. So this is the new thing at the moment. I however really love the wooden rosary look, I feel like it goes with everything you wear and it's really hard to break, unlike the bead ones (trust me I would know). While a rosary is known to help protect who ever wears it the fact that it is a trend right now is fantastic because it will encourage more people to come out of their shell and wear their rosaries. It also gives people no excuse to NOT pray the rosary since they have it on them and they can pray it while they're waiting for someone or something. I don't know a bout you but I'm all about the rosary trend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment