Friday, October 28, 2011

Haul of Hauls: Shopping with mommy 10/20/2011

So I'm a really big girly girl so I absolutely love shopping and today my mom and I went out and picked up a few things that I was really excited to share :)

I went on this shopping trip to buy 1 bottle of perfume ONLY which was the Vanilla Body Spray by Natural Looks, instead I ended up with: 2 bottles of perfume, 3 eye shadows, and a lip liner... That's not that much but it's pretty bad that I can't control myself. I was also gonna get a pair of ankle booties but didn't cause I was wearing ballerinas without socks and I HATE trying on shoes without socks.

1. Natural Looks VANILLA Body Spray


2. Natural Looks PLUMERIA Body Spray


3. NYX Lip liner pencil in CABARET

4. NYX eye shadow in NUDE




5. NYX eye shadow in SPRING FLOWER


6. NYX eye shadow in FROSTED LILIAC

No comments:

Post a Comment